Enjoying our events in safety
Updated Thu 3 Dec 2020
We look forward to welcoming you back to Pavilion Theatre and appreciate your continued support.
In line with current government guidelines and restrictions, we are fully committed to making your visit safe and enjoyable. We will be updating this page and adapting our protocols to include any new government guidelines that may be issued over the coming weeks.
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and audiences and will be operating under the agreed protocols described under "Guidance documents for the Safe Operations of Cinemas during COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021".
Socially distanced and reserved seating for all events
Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available
Increased cleaning schedule in the venue
New layout in our foyer to facilitate social distancing
Safety screen at Box Office
The use of face coverings is mandatory in all areas of Pavilion Theatre.
Avail of online or phone booking if possible.
Due to our reduced capacity, pre-booking is recommended for all events.
If you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to an event we would ask that you do not visit the venue and instead contact Box Office by phone or email. Please see the HSE website for further information on COVID-19.
If anyone in your group has any accessibility needs, please contact Box Office as soon as possible
If there isn't availability for your group size, please contact Box Office who will advise on your options. Please note that no more than six individuals from up to three households may sit together.
Updated terms and conditions
- There may be a maximum of six people from no more than three households seated together.
- To maintain adequate social distancing measures, latecomers or those who leave during a performance may not be re-admitted to the auditorium. Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the venue.
- In order for a booking to be made, we will need contact details for the main booker. If necessary, this contact information may be used to aid with contact tracing and will be passed to the HSE or other relevant agency for this purpose only.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or make any essential changes to performances at any stage.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket with a clear and visible QR code.
- Once purchased, tickets and gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled by the venue. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please contact Box Office if you have any questions regarding this.
If you have any queries about our safety measures, advice for customers or updated terms and conditions please get in touch by calling (01) 231 2929 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org